Latest Posts :


20 Amazing LOVE SMS PART I



Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?


You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and I am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...


If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!


If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.


I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!


Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !


I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !


If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you.


There are a lot of birds whispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.


When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!


I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you until the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!


Kiss me and you will see stars ... Love me and I will give them to you.


My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!


The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth.


Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!


If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you!


If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.


If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!


If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back!


PART 2        PART 3     PART 4

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger