Latest Posts :


20 Amazing LOVE SMS PART III



If I got a penny every time I thought of you I'd be a millionaire by tomorrow.


If you stood in front of a mirror and held up a dozen roses you would see the 13 most beautiful things in the world.


A day without you is like a day without light because you light up my life.


Is it true? Can it be? Are you the only one for me?


Tonight I ask the stars above. How I'll ever win your love. What do I do. What do I say. To turn your angel eyes my way?


The shortest word for me is "I" 
    The sweetest word for me is "love"
    The only word for me is "you!"


The way you look into my eyes, It scares me
      The way you say "I love you", It scares me
      The way you know just what to say, It scares me
      The ways you scare me, I love it


Good days come often, Bad days do too, But the best days only come when I'm with you.


You tripped me, so I fell for you.


I will love you until my heart stops beating.


If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?


I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.


Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.


Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you. In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!


Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine…I love you.


Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.


Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.


Loving you makes my heart explode with happiness.


Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines... it all comes naturally, just like loving you.


Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true.


PART 1         PART 2      PART4

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger