Latest Posts :


30 Crazy Stupid Quotes

tapandaola111, funny, quotes, sayings

1. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

2. STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

3. I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

4. The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.

5. Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.

6. If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing!

7. Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again.

8. Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the  number of stupid words spoken in earnest.

9. OH MY GOD!! The rain’s wet!!!

10. If you whistle at a blonde and she whistles back, get a hamburger.

11. I thought I losing it. But then I thought, Iv’e got nothing to lose.

12. My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious problems.

13. A drunken mans words, are a sober mans thoughts!

14. Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish!

15. You laugh because i'm different, i laugh because i just farted..

16. Put your seat belt on guys, i wanna try something.

17. Think smarter, not harder!

18. If someone asks “Do i look that stupid”. Then it’s better not to answer.

19. A picture is worth a thousand words, but only if you know that many.

20. When someone calls you stupid, you arent really stupid, they are just jealous unsmart people have more fun!

21. I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

22. I asked Mom if I was a gifted child. She said they certainly wouldn’t have paid for me.

23. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I just made your horn louder.

24. Everybody has a photographic memory. Some people just don’t have film.

25. I never apologise. I’m sorry, that’s just the way I am.

26. One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity.

27. If you don’t know what you are talking about, at least act like you do.

28. I was wondering why the frisbee was getting bigger… then it hit me

29. Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about!

30. The following statement is true: The previous statement is false.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger