Latest Posts :


15 Funny And Humorous Love Quotes [PART 3]


Funny And Humorous Love Quotes, tapandaola111, greg dallas

1. The only people who make love all the time are liars.
Louis Jordan

2. The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby.
Natalie Wood

3. Nothing spoils romance so much as a sense of humour in the woman.
Oscar Wilde

4. Love is a grave mental disease.
Plato

5. Whenever I date a guy, I think, is this the man that I want my children to spend their weekends with?
Rita Rudner

6. Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate.?
Sandra J. Dykes

7. All marriages are happy. It's trying to live together afterwards that causes all the problems.
Shelley Winters

8. I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.
Steve Martin

9. A love without indiscretion is no lover at all.
Thomas Hardy

10. Marriage is a great institution for those who like institutions.
Tommy Dewar

11. Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
W. Somerset Maugham

12. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
Walt Disney

13. Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.
Woody Allen

14. The last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.
Woody Allen

15. Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.
Woody Allen


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger