Latest Posts :


Best Pablo Escobar Quotes!


Best, Pablo Escobar, Quotes, Sayings, drugs, lord, colombia
Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (December 1, 1949 – December 2, 1993) was a Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist, an elusive cocaine trafficker, a philanthropist and an extremely rich criminal. In 1983, he had a short-lived career in Colombian politics.

"Better a grave in Colombia than a jail cell in the United States."

"I'm a decent man who exports flowers."

"All empires are created of blood and fire."

"I can replace things, but I could never replace my wife and kids."

"Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is."

"There can only be one King."

"Sometimes I am God, if I say a man dies, he dies that same day."

"There are two hundred million idiots, manipulated by a million intelligent men."

"Plata o Plomo?" - lit. "Silver or Lead?"; figuratively, "a bribe or death".

"The difference between a good man and a bad man is and will always be the one who does not get caught."

"Never Pull Out!"

"Sometimes, I tell her, I love her...but most of the times I tell her I love her."

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger