Latest Posts :


Kurt Cobain Quotes and Sayings

Kurt Cobain, Quotes, Sayings, Famous, Celebrities, Nirvana, tapandaola111
Kurt Donald Cobain (February 20, 1967 – April 5, 1994) was an American musician and artist, best known as the lead singer, guitarist and primary songwriter of the grunge band Nirvana. 

During the last years of his life, Cobain struggled with heroin addiction, illness and depression. He also had difficulty coping with his fame and public image, and the professional and lifelong personal pressures surrounding himself and his wife, musician Courtney Love. 

On April 8, 1994, Cobain was found dead at his home in Seattle, the victim of what was officially ruled a suicide by a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head. The circumstances of his death at age 27 have become a topic of public fascination and debate. Since their debut, Nirvana, with Cobain as a songwriter, has sold over 25 million albums in the U.S., and over 50 million worldwide.


Famous Quotes & Sayings

- Rather be dead than cool.

- If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail.

- We're so trendy we can't even escape ourselves.

- I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

- I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me.

- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

- I'm so happy because today I found my friends - they're in my head.

- If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got.

- The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.

- A friend is nothing but a known enemy.

- Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. They're no good at all.

- We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.

- So remember, it's better to burn out than fade away.

- It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

- The worst crime is faking it.

- I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first.

- I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.

- Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.

- Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.

- Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?

- Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.

- There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much 
that it makes me feel too fucking sad.

- Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

- If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop.

- There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life.

- I mean I like to be passionate and sincere but I also like to have fun and act like a dork. Geeks unite.

- If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

- I don't care what you think unless it is about me.

- Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

- Before I die many will die with me and they'll deserve it. See you in Hell.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger