Latest Posts :


20 Amazing LOVE SMS PART II

One day you will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE!

I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen things you only imagine to see, but I haven't seen anything sweeter than you.

True love is hard to find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the love inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!

I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest cause he knew I'd love you the best!

If I died or went somewhere far, I'd write your name on every star so everyone could look up and see you mean the world to me.

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time.

Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars.

If you live for 100 more days, then I want to live for 100 more days minus one so that I'd never have to live without you.

They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, just know that you are in my heart. You'll be in there forever!

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

If I had a rose for every time I thought about you Id be walking in a garden forever.

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.

If I can only be with you in my dreams then I'll sleep for ever.

Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for. So wait for me, I'll be right back.

Why is it that I have to climb 1000 mountains to get to you and all you have to do is smile to get to me?

 

PART 1        PART 3     PART 4

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger