Latest Posts :


20 Amazing LOVE SMS PART IV


love, sms, funny, mobile, text, message, tapandaola111, love sms

Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!


Just had to let you know... you're the best! I love you!


You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.


I wish I was there to hold you tight instead of just send this loving, "Good Night."


Thank you for being the one who calms all my inner fears.


Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you prove me wrong! I love you!


I LOVE YOU 2-DAY I LOVE YOU 2-MORROW PUT IT TOGETHER I LOVE YOU 4-EVER

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. Love you dear.

I'm not the same since i met u, the days turned longer the nights turned colder and u will always have a special place in my heart just for you. I LOVE YOU!


Without your LOVE, days are "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday".


Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx


I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautiful angel...!

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

If i could give u 1 thing in life, I would give u the ability 2 c yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r 2 me!

Listed below are the things that I don't like about you: 1.2.3.4.5.6. 7.8.9.10. .. What can I say? I LOVE everything about U!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z oops! i miss "U"

U have been called b4 cupids court 4 stealing my heart, trespassing in my dreams and robin me of my senses, uv been sentenced 2 a lifetime with me, how do u plead?

Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!


By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.


 


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger